Internet Lock Network
OnLime local network connectivity is available to all Internet users from OnLime.
The Local Drive is available in the OnLime Bones Remuneration Catalogue for 180 bonus points.
With the discontinuation of the services, the fee ceases to be charged on the following days after the application has been filed, regardless of the time the service has been cancelled.
The write-offs from your personal account are carried out once a day.
Only Abonent can be connected to the Local Drive:
- Connected to Internet (Required Payment is not active) regardless of tariff,
- not blocked (depending on the type of blocking)
- having a positive balance (available sufficient funds to cover 1 day of operation for the Local Drive and all previously connected basic and additional services, including equipment leases; the number of points on the subscriber account is not taken into account).
OnLim does not guarantee access at the speed stated in the service in the following cases:
- If the receiving or reproducing data is not an OnLime subscriber;
- If your network card does not maintain a speed of 100/100 Mbit/s and does not connect Ethernet 100BASE-T;
- If you connect through the wireless network and your Wi-Fi router does not provide a speed of 100/100 Mbit/s;
- If the receiving or transmitting data is not capable of a speed of 100/100 Mbit/s.