- How AeroAdmin works. Details. ♪ ♪
- Remote access to the computer. - this concept implies remote connection to a computer via the Internet or a local network for the purpose of managing or reviewing a remote PC desk, as well as associated operations, such as the exchange of files, voice and video messages, etc.
AeroAdmin remote access programme - The principle of work:
- The completed AeroAdmin programme file is launched on local and remote computers (not required).
- Connection between computers is established.
- The software reads a remote computer screen image, specially analyses it, compresses and sends it to the admin computer.
- The Admin sees an up-to-date image of the remote screen and, in real time, can control
- The keyboard and the mouse index.
- Control signals are transmitted to the customer ' s computer where they are interpreted as signals by the user,
- directly behind this computer.
Unlike other remote access programmes, AeroAdmin is specially designed for stable Internet connectivity at any speed, be it GPRS, 3G and other or high-speed ADSL or Ethernet compounds. To ensure comfortable and safe operation with the programme, all data transmitted during the remote computer control, compressed and encrypted by the hybrid algorithm AES+RSA.
Aeroadmin is very simple in use, doesn't require construction, and the first connection can be arranged within, literally, 10 seconds of programme launch!
- 8 useful solutions - how to use remote access to PK. Details. ♪ ♪
- Remote access to computers via the Internet is one of the most demanded for corporate and private users. This is not surprising because good soft can be a powerful multifunctional tool in reducing the costs of any enterprise, saving personal time, ensuring data security, etc.
Remote ERP solutions:
- Remote computer and maintenance
- Interactive collective online work
- Remote online training
- Remote system administration
- Remote monitoring of staff or children ' s computers
- Essential data for safe PC (protection against fire, flooding, theft, computer seizures, etc.)
- Savings in purchasing software (possibly costly software on one computer and using it from different computers
- Organization of a remote office.
However, the list of decisions does not end. Try a remote access program to AeroAdmin's computers right now and feel all the benefits it offers!